Annual Eckington Open Meet (LEVEL 3) SUNDAY 1 MAY 2022
We are delighted to welcome competitors to our annual open meet, which will be held at the newly refurbished Eckington Swimming Pool and held under Swim England regulations and technical rules of racing (licensed at Level 3).
The meet will include:
- 50m freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly and backstroke
- 100m freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly and backstroke
- 200m IM
- 6 lane x 25m pool
- medals for 1st to 6th place
- age groups 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15+
- achievable times to enter any event
- swim shops and medal engraver on site
- lunch provided for all officials
Our meet is closed for entries.
All results from the Eckington Swimming Club open meet can be viewed via the Sportsystems meet results service.