If you are interested in any of the listed items on this page then please click the names of the documents. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view these documents.
General Club Information – Please be patient while this page is updated 28/02/20
- ESC – Parent Welcome Letter (To be reviewed)
- ESC – Confirmation of Commitment Form (To be reviewed)
- ESC – Swimming Club Application Form for Members under 16 years of age (To be reviewed)
- ESC – Club Clothing
- ESC – Swimmers Code of Ethics (To be reviewed)
- ESC – Safeguarding Policy Statement (To be reviewed)
- Nutrition information for age-potential performance (To be reviewed)
- Nutrition Pack (To be reviewed)
- Wavepower Child Protection 2012 (To be reviewed)
Squad progression depends on a number of things and is best discussed with their individual coach.
- Welcome to competitive swimming
- Basic Equipment Required
- How to complete and submit a competition/meet entry
- BAGCATS -British Age Group Categories Explained
- County Championship Qualifying Criteria
- East Midlands Regional Championship Qualifying Criteria
- Swim England Development Pathways and Talent Camp Selection
Swim 21 Information
Swimming Club Location
Our swimming club is based at Eckington Swimming Pool’s facilities. Click here for map and address details.